As Australian Christian College is a not-for-profit organisation, school fees are an important source of revenue to supplement State and Federal Government funding.
|Fee per student||$100|
2018 Fee Schedule
|Years||Child 1||Child 2||Child 3||Child 4||Child 5+|
- Two payment options are available: (1) pay in full upfront before commencement of the school year or at time of enrolment, (2) Pay in 10 monthly instalments. Please note this second option is not available to new enrolments who are joining the school after the start of Term 3.
- At least six term weeks notice in writing is required for withdrawal of students. Insufficient notice may result in additional fees being charged.
- School Fees are payable as per the Fee Payment Form. If more than two dishonoured payments occur in a calendar year, a $20 administration fee may be charged for each dishonour. If payments continue to be dishonoured, the account will be referred to school management.
- In years F - 6, 5th+ child attending in the same year are free (Sibling discounts do not apply in Kindergarten & Pre-Kindergarten enrolments). Please note that the eldest child is considered the 1st child.
- There will be no splitting of school fees to multiple payers.
KINDERGARTEN INFORMATIONKINDERGARTEN FEE SUBSIDY (PRE-KINDERGARTEN NOT ELIGIBLE)
Families who are eligible for the Early Start Kindergarten fee subsidy (refer to Fee information for families) will not be required to make annual fee payments. Application fees are still payable.CHILD CARE BENEFIT (CCB)
For information on the Child Care Benefit, refer to Fee information for families.LATE COLLECTION CHARGE
The Board reserves the right to implement a late collection charge when parents/guardians are frequently late in collecting a child from Pre-Kindergarten (refer to Fee information for families).
To experience the value our school fees represent, please arrange a campus tour.